Have you developed boils on your skin or maybe a skin infection that’s especially painful or irritating?
This could be a sign that you have a staph infection.
Below we look at the signs of staph infection as well as its causes and prevention.
6 Signs of Staph Infection
1. Skin Infections including:
- Impetigo (a painful, contagious rash)
- Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome (blisters, rash and fever)
2. Food poisoning
4. Toxic Shock Syndrome
5. Septic Arthritis (joint swelling coupled with severe pain in the joint and a fever)
6. Blood poisoning (results in fever and low blood pressure)
Up next, 5 causes of staph infection.